125 x 80mm plate kit and double controller
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
• Universal plate kit for presses up to 30ton.
• We use 6061 aluminum, one of the strongest alloys and with excellent heat conduction.
• Ability to press 25g of material previously molded in a pre-press in one go.
• Quick and easy installation in a couple of minutes with two 12.9 grade steel screws (included with their corresponding allen key) and a coupling for pistons up to 45mm.
• LCD display controller with a range of 0 ~ 250 degrees. Alarms and automatic control of the desired temperature, just by setting it on the controller will remain constant throughout its time of use.
• Maximum precision thanks to our integrated probes throughout the entire plate, offering you greater accuracy without worrying about erroneous measurements or other external measurement methods.
• Our irons reach 100 degrees in less than 5 minutes. Independent control of the resistors with a switch, to put them to work whenever you want or to turn them off during a time of rest.
• The kit includes:
- Two 6061 aluminum plates designed and manufactured in Spain with anodizing included. 125 x 80mm
- Aluminum controller box with 230v connection assembled in Spain.
- Two 400W resistors each and temperature probe with their respective connectors.
- Screws to attach the plates to the press and its Allen key.
• We offer a one-year guarantee on the electronic parts, being able to replace after this time with the respective cost of the parts to be changed.
Shipments to Peninsula and Balearic Islands 24/48 working hours. Canary Islands and international from 3 to 7 days.